Product Care & Sizing
Colombian artisans make every piece of d'Francisco jewelry. From their hands to yours, here’s our guide to keeping your pieces clean for years to come:
1. Store your jewelry away from natural sunlight and heat.
2. If your piece tarnishes is normal don't worry! The easiest way to clean it is with a mix of warm water, mild dishwashing soap, or baby shampoo, and brush it with a soft toothbrush (MUST BE SOFT).
- Soak the toothbrush in water.
- Add mild dishwashing soap or baby shampoo to the toothbrush.
- Brush the piece for about 1 minute to clean any services.
- Rinse jewelry in warm water.
- To dry, gently rub with a soft cloth.
*Find in our Instagram a video of how to clean it!
If you like professional cleaning after a year of use, please use the contact form, select "Product Inquiry" and include your request.
Above you'll find our ring chart, follow the steps and pick the one that best fits you.
We have two chain sizes
1. The Bead Chain and the Wheat Chain measure about 18” long and comes in 925 silver.
2. The Box Chain measure about 16” and comes in 925 silver and gold Vermeil. This last one also known as “silver gilt”, refers to high-quality silver that is plated with a thin layer of gold.
The right necklace length can vary. It depends on your preferences, style, and the look you’re going for! Pick the one you like the most. We know it might be hard because all of them will look fabulous on you!