Product Care & Sizing
Colombian artisans make every piece of d'Francisco jewelry. From their hands to yours, here’s our guide to keeping your pieces matte for years to come:
1. Store your jewelry away from natural sunlight and heat.
2. If your piece tarnishes is normal don't worry! The easiest way to clean it is with a mix of warm water, mild dishwashing soap, or baby shampoo and brush it with a super fine finish steel wool pads (MUST BE SOFT) and/or a toothbrush for the cervices. This will help you maintain the matte of your pieces!
- Soak a part of the superfine finish steel wool pad in water.
- Add mild dishwashing soap or baby shampoo to the superfine finish steel wool pad.
- Brush the piece and use a toothbrush or any other soft-bristly brush to clean any cervices.
- Rinse jewelry in warm water.
- To dry, gently rub with a soft cloth.
*Find in our Instagram a video of how to clean it!
If you like professional cleaning after a year of use, please use the contact form, select "Product Inquiry" and include your request.
All our rings are adjustable! They fit on different fingers and can be squeezed softly to make for a comfortable and secure fit when worn.
Note that adjustable rings are designed so that you should only do this once or twice to get the size that suits your finger best. If you do this repeatedly (or share your ring with people with thicker or slimmer fingers than you), you run the risk of bending the ring band itself out of shape.
We have three wide sizes for our adjustable rings:
Small = 3 · 3.5 · 4 · 4.5
Medium = 5 · 5.5 · 6 · 6.5
Large = 7 · 7.5 · 8 · 8.5
We have two chain sizes
1. The Bead Chain and the Wheat Chain measure about 18” long and comes in 925 silver.
2. The Box Chain measure about 16” and comes in 925 silver and gold Vermeil. This last one also known as “silver gilt”, refers to high quality silver that is plated with a thin layer of gold.
The right necklace length can vary. It depends on your preferences, style and the look you’re going for! Pick the one you like the most. We know it might be hard because all of them will look fabulous on you!